Interested In Working For Us?
We are looking for people who are as passionate about eLearning as we are! Currently, we have openings for the following positions:
Web Application Developer
Acendre / ICS Learning Group is a dynamic and growing innovator of Talent and Learning Management Software. Our suite of web application products and services help our customers thrive through recruiting, learning, performance, and employee engagement. We are looking for a creative and motivated Web Applications developer to join our Learning team.
As a member of our team, you would be responsible for:
- Working within our development team to improve and maintain our learning management system products.
- Develop custom web applications and learning solutions.
- Assisting our team by providing Tier 2 & 3 technical support.
Experience and Qualifications
Well qualified candidates should have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in:
- Developing web-based applications using ASP.NET (C# and/or VB)
- MS SQL Server, specifically in creating and managing databases for web applications
- Experience in providing technical level (tier 2 or higher) support for software/web-based applications.
- Familiarity with Atlassian/Jira and Bitbucket.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on several tasks at once.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot issues.
- The ability to effectively communicate and work with clients via email and telephone.
- The ability to work within a global team environment.
The ideal candidate would also have:
- Direct experience in developing for and supporting Learning Management Systems.
- Knowledge of SCORM and/or xAPI specifications.
- Experience with Xamarin app development.
- Knowledge of legacy programming technologies such as ASP VBScript.
- Knowledge of single sign on implementations.
- Experience with HRIS integration.
To apply for this position, simply fill out the form below: